Child Safety Policy
Baby be Blessed dolls are made to be loved and lived with on a daily basis.
We strive to give you the very best quality doll that will be a cherished keepsake forever!
Once it leaves our hands and into yours, we ask that you keep your Child's safety top priority.
As with anything that comes in contact with your child, handmade or manufactured, check it often for quality.
We are not stating this reminder to say we don't trust our product, but that we LOVE those children of yours and no doll or toy is above their safety.
Each doll has the following safety warning:
/!/ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -Small parts (Eyes)
/!/ WARNING: ENTANGLEMENT -Fingers could be twisted or caught in yarn and threads.
Here are a few safety tips to keep in mind:
- DO NOT allow your child to chew on the doll.
- Always use adult supervision and check often for quality.
- Cut off any flowers or bows that may be of a concern for choking.
- Yarn ponies are not recommended for younger children.
- Not suitable for children under three.
-Please consider embroidered eyes and minky ponies for younger children.
-The Tea Stain muslin is thinner and will will wear more quickly than the white muslin.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you!